GitLab Pages documentation
With GitLab Pages you can create static websites for your GitLab projects, groups, or user accounts. You can use any static website generator: Jekyll, Middleman, Hexo, Hugo, Pelican, you name it! Connect as many customs domains as you like and bring your own TLS certificate to secure them.
Here's some info we've gathered to get you started.
- Product webpage
- "We're bringing GitLab Pages to CE"
- Pages group - templates
- General user documentation
- Admin documentation - Set GitLab Pages on your own GitLab instance
- "We are changing the IP of GitLab Pages on GitLab.com"
- GitLab Pages from A to Z
- Static Site Generators - Blog posts series
- Secure GitLab Pages custom domain with SSL/TLS certificates
- How to publish a website with GitLab Pages on GitLab.com: from a forked project
- How to Enable GitLab Pages for GitLab CE and EE (for Admins only)